Adjunct Professor of International and Public Affairs, Adjunct Senior Research Scholar of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University; Former Chief Executive Officer, Multilateral Guarantee Agency (MIGA)
Moderator: Christina Davis
Director, Program on U.S.-Japan Relations; Professor of Government; and Susan S. and Kenneth L. Wallach Professor, Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, Harvard University
Special Series on Japanese Economic Statecraft
Co-sponsored by the Mossavar-Rahmani Center for Business and Government, Harvard University.
Note: This event requires registration in advance.
- MSCI, "ESG 101: What Is ESG?"
- Keiko Honda, Interview, IMF-World Bank spring 2018 meetings
- Keiko Honda in World Bank conference (Oct. 17, 2019), "Catalyzing Environmental, Social, Governance Investment"
- Japan Times ESG Consortium
- Ella Milburn (responsible investor), "Japan, Land of the Rising ESG."