Member, House of Councillors of the National Diet of Japan; Former State Secretary for Foreign Affairs of Japan; Former Senior Vice Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
Associate Professor of Political Science, Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs, Syracuse University
Professor of Health Information and Epidemiology, Center for Integrated Science and Humanities, Fukushima Medical University
Moderator: Michael Reich
Director, Takemi Program in International Health; Taro Takemi Research Professor of International Health Policy, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
This seminar is part of the Special Series on Japanese Economic Statecraft
Co-sponsored by the Takemi Program in International Health, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
Note: This event requires registration in advance.
This event is scheduled for 21:30-22:30 JST, 8:30-9:30 EDT
1. Estévez-Abe, Margarita, 「知られざる日本のコロナ対策「成功」要因──介護施設」
2. Estévez-Abe, Margarita and Hiroo Ide "COVID-19 and Japan's Small Death Toll in Long-Term Care Facilities" (pdf provided by author. See 'file' section below.)
3. Aya Goto, Rima Rudd, Alden Lai, Kazuki Yoshida, Yuu Suzuki, Donald Halstead, Hiromi Yoshida-Komiya, and Michael Reich, "Leveraging public health nurses for disaster risk communication in Fukushima City: a qualitative analysis of nurses' written records of parenting counseling and peer discussions"
5. Toyo Keizai Online article, 「新型コロナ対応｢日本モデル｣とは何だったのか」
6. View API press conference (Oct. 8, 2020),「新型コロナ対応・民間臨時調査会 会見」