Tobias S. Harris
Senior Vice President (Japan Analyst), Teneo
Discussant: Koji Sonoda
Correspondent, Washington D.C. Bureau, Asahi Shimbun
Moderator: Christina Davis
Director, Program on U.S.-Japan Relations; Professor of Government; and Susan S. and Kenneth L. Wallach Professor, Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, Harvard University
Co-sponsored by the Center for Public Leadership, Harvard Kennedy School.
Note: This event requires registration in advance.
- Tobias Harris, Observing Japan site
- Tobias Harris, "Shinzo Abe Will Be a Tough Act to Follow"
- Koji Sonoda, assorted works on Asahi Ronza [Japanese language]
- Shihoko Goto, "Shinzo Abe's Legacy as Prime Minister"
- Kiyoteru Tsutsui, "Three Hits and Three Misses: What is Prime Minister Abe's Legacy?"